BannerGas is specialized in various aspects of development projects to include gas flare down, gas processing plants, operation and maintenance of gas bottling plants, and gas storage terminals
At the forefront of our gas development projects, located in Ikot-Abasi Akwa Ibom State, is the development of our 13,000MT BannerGas Terminal Project, alongside the Banner Abasi Power Plant.
The BannerGas Terminal is featured as a uniquely integrated gas and power industrial park, enabling a regional gas & power trading hub, with a future target storage capacity of 45,000MT, comprising a state of the art LPG ship loading/offloading facility.
1. LAND ACQUISITION: A total land size of 10 Hectares has been acquired for the project, it is strategically located in the town of Ikpetem village, Ikot Abasi on the lower imo river bank.
2. SITE INVESTIGATIVE STUDIES: Site investigation has been achieved in December 2015.
3. FEASIBILITY STUDIES: Feasibility studies have been achieved in June 2016.
4. ESIA FMEnv APPROVAL: Environmental, Social and Health Impact Assessment has been achieved in December 2016 with an interim approval from the Federal Ministry of Environment.
5. EPC SPECIFICATION DOCUMENT: EPC specification document have been achieved in December 2016.
6. DPR AUTHORITY TO CONSTRUCT: All documentation completed including town planning approval achieved in July 2017.