- Posted by admin
- On September 27, 2018
- 0 Comments
Mr Kronakegha Uti retired as the Deputy Manager, Gas Monitoring and Regulations after years of dedication and selfless service bringing about immense changes within the industry.
2. Strike the match first then open the burner knob of your stove.
3. Retain safety cap with nylon thread attached to cylinder. Fix the cap on the valve to stop leak, if any. Fix safety cap on the valve when cylinder is not connected.
4. Always use cotton apron while cooking.
5. Do not place cylinder inside a closed compartment and keep the stove on a platform or table above the cylinder level.
6. Before using the cylinder check for leakage from cylinder valve and other joints by applying soap solution.
7. Always keep the cylinder in vertical position with valve on top and installed at ground level on a flat surface.
8. Cylinders must not be installed near any heat source and should not be exposed to sun, rain, dust and heat.
9. Regulators to be used on the cylinders must be of the same diameter as the cylinder valve.