- Posted by admin
- On October 24, 2017
- 0 Comments
This very strategic location will also serve as an outlet for its other existing network of LPG retail stations in Edo and South East/South South region and will retain the highest best safety practices and service delivery which are synonymous with BannerGas LPG retail outlets across the nation.
1. STRIKE MATCH FIRST BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR BURNER KNOB AND ALWAYS CLOSE BURNER KNOB AND WAIT FOR GAS TO CLEAR BEFORE YOU TRY AGAIN.
2. NEVER LEAVE POTS UNATTENDED ON BURNERS WHILE COOKING – CONTENTS CAN OVERFLOW AND EXTINGUISH THE FIRE AND CAUSE LEAKAGE.
3. IN THE EVENT OF A LEAK, OPEN ALL DOORS AND WINDOWS TO ALLOW FOR VENTILATION, PUT OFF FLAMES, LAMPS, AND INCENSE STICKS, AND FINALLY PUT THE SAFETY CAP ON THE CYLINDER.
4. DO NOT HAVE CURTAINS ON THE WINDOWS NEAR YOUR GAS STOVES.
5. SHELVES OR STORAGE CABINETS SHOULD NOT BE PLACED ABOVE THE HOT PLATE AS REACHING OUT TO CONTAINERS COULD CAUSE ACCIDENTS.