Banner Energy Limited… RC NO. 344681 is an energy and power business development and management company, with expertise in gas and power projects infrastructure design, construction and operation. Banner Energy Limited is a hundred percent (100%) Nigerian company. The Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) certifies Banner Energy Ltd as an energy services, infrastructure development and marketing company. The Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) certifies Banner Energy Limited as an energy and power systems development and marketing company. “BannerGas” and “BannerPower” remain its key brands for trading energy and power respectively.
Banner Energy Limited has built the most number of LPG filling plants in Nigeria, and currently owns and operates over 40 LPG retail plants across Nigeria (with 30 additional plants due for commissioning by 2015). Trading and distributing LPG for industrial, power, domestic, autogas and other applications, with the “BannerGas Network of LP Gas Retail Systems”, which network of proposed 500 LPG Retail Plants was officially commissioned in 2009 by the President, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan. BannerGas in 2009, is now the largest network of LPG Retail plants across Nigeria, with presence in locations across Nigeria, including Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan, Ondo, Benin, Ekpoma, Uromi, Enugu, Owerri, Calabar, Uyo, Eket, Port-Harcourt, Warri, Asaba, Kaduna, Makurdi, Yenagoa, Minna, Suleja, etc. Our partnership experience in energy and power includes the following:
- EKO DISCO, for embedded power generation with BannerPower IPP infrastructure.
- Oando PLC, for BannerGas LPG cylinder/autogas filling plants at selected stations from its over 700 station in Nigeria.
- Nigeria LNG (NLNG Bonny), for Domestic LPG offtakers out of its Bonny export Terminal, as well as the BannerGas-NLNG strategic partnership to develop the largest LPG storage, ship loading/offloading terminal in Nigeria/W.Africa.
- NNPC, for LPG retail plants at selected NNPC stations across Nigeria.
- PPMC & NAVGAS for LPG bulk storage terminals in Apapa Lagos, for bulk LPG storage and redistribution across Nigeria.
- Lagos, Rivers, Bayelsa, Kaduna and Borno state governments, to build LPG filling plants across its local government areas as well as to procure and distribute LPG cylinders across the states; and currently on-going is the “Eko gas powered by BannerGas”.
- Federal Ministry of Environment, Renewable Energy Program, to build LPG filling plants and distribute cooking cylinders across government institutions in Nigeria.
- MTN Communications Limited, to power its cell sites with LPG generators, etc.
- Flussiggas Anlagen(FAS) – Germany, Mauria Udyorg – India, Nebimak – Turkey, MILANO & ELPIGAZ – Poland, KHOLER – France.