About Our Company
Banner Energy Limited RC NO. 344681 is an energy and power, business development, and management company with expertise in gas and power projects infrastructure design, construction, and operation. Banner Energy Limited is a hundred percent (100%) Nigerian company. The Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) certifies Banner Energy Ltd as an energy service, infrastructure development, and marketing company. The Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) certifies Banner Energy Limited as an energy and power systems development and marketing company. “BannerGas” and “BEL Power” remain its key brands for trading gas and power respectively.
Banner Energy Limited has built a great number of LPG filling plants in Nigeria and currently owns and operates over 40 LPG retail plants across Nigeria (with additional plants continuously procured and commissioned yearly). Trading and distributing LPG for industrial, power, domestic, autogas, and other applications, with the “BannerGas Network of LPG Retail Systems”, which network of proposed 500 LPG Retail Plants was officially commissioned in 2009.
BannerGas in 2009, became the largest network of LPG Retail plants across Nigeria, with a presence in locations across Nigeria; including Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan, Benin, Ekpoma, Uromi, Owerri, Uyo, Eket, Port-Harcourt, Aba, Asaba, Kaduna, Makurdi, Yenagoa, Ilorin, etc.
Our partnership experience in gas and power includes the following:
- EKO DISCO, for embedded power generation with BEL Power IPP infrastructure.
- Oando PLC, for BannerGas LPG cylinder/autogas filling plants at its retail stations across Nigeria.
- Nigeria LNG (NLNG Bonny), for Domestic LPG offtakers out of its Bonny export Terminal, as well as the BannerGas-NLNG strategic partnership to develop the largest LPG storage, ship loading/offloading terminal in Nigeria/W.Africa.
- PPMC & NAVGAS for LPG bulk storage terminals in Apapa Lagos, for bulk LPG storage and redistribution across Nigeria.
- Federal Ministry of Environment, Renewable Energy Program, to build LPG filling plants and distribute cooking cylinders across government institutions in Nigeria.
- Flussiggas Anlagen(FAS) – Germany, Mauria Udyorg – India, Nebimak – Turkey, MILANO & ELPIGAZ – Poland, KHOLER – France.